The Greater Searcy County Chamber of Commerce would like to welcome our newest Member, Dogwood Hills Bed and Breakfast of Harriet, Arkansas
Come enjoy a Haycation with the whole family! Wake to the sounds of farm life, feed a bottle to a goat, or brush a horse… even see the stars without city lights dimming their glow. This beautiful 3 bedroom cottage on a working farm located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Arkansas has a fully equipped kitchen, dining area that seats 8 people and has 2 full baths. The master bedroom has a private bath and views on three sides. There are two guest rooms, one with aqueen bed and one with two twin beds. The living room is cozy and is equipped with family games, TV w/DVD/VCR. There is a queen sleeper in the living room. Central heat and air provide comfort year round.
The front porch and back deck offer relaxing views of the wildlife & hummingbirds. Horses and goats graze on the hillside. Children are welcome and we encourage you to turn off the TV and get out the games. Bocce ball and horseshoes on the lawn or board games inside. The back deckprovides beautiful views of the rolling hills and bluffs, a 3-person hot tub and a grill. Adults can unwind in the hot tub while watching shooting stars.
The very spacious Master bedroom is on the far side of the house with a queen size bed and a private bathroom. There is a writing desk and sitting chairs. The views from three sides face the garden as well as the fields and the rolling hills.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen size brass bed with handmade quilts. The views are of the rolling hills. The 3rd bedroom has an Americana theme with 2 twin bedsand views of the gardens and the fields. The Living room is equipped with a queen sleeper sofa.
- Daily rate:
- In season: $175
- Off Season: $125
- Rates are based on 2 persons. Each additional guest $10/per person/day.
- Children under 6 no additional charge.
- Weekly rates available.
- Restrictions: no smoking, alcohol or pets
- Accepting cash/check/ CHN certifichecks. Soon accepting credit cards
- Check in 4 pm; Check out 11am, flexiblity if available.
- Deposit: Weekends are to be paid in advance. Contact us for weekly deposit.
- Cancellations: 2 weeks prior for full refund. After 2 weeks- half refund. Less than 4 days, no refund unless we are able to rebook the days.