Searcy County has many very unique Attractions.
Buffalo National River
- National Park
- Buffalo River Canoe Rental
- Silver Hill Float Service
- Buffalo Camping and Canoeing
- Silver Hill Grocery and Outfitters
Hurricane River Cave (Pindall)
- Ratchford Farms
- Dogwood Hills Farm Stay
- Pine Grove Trails
- Shelton’s Big Flat Getaway
- Searcy County Farmers Markets
Leslie Music Scene
- Historic St. Joe Depot
- Ozark Heritage Arts Center in Leslie
- Searcy County Courthouse Art in Marshall
- Veterans Memorial Hall in Marshall
Searcy County is Ozark Mountain Country! Cresting Backbone Mountain just south of Marshall at the roadside park, and again leaving Marshall heading north on US Highway 65, the motorist will see one of Arkansas’ most panoramic views looking west towards Point Peter Mountain that stands prominent at 2,040 feet above sea level.
West of Snowball is Searcy County’s highest elevation, Horn Mountain, which soars to 2,203 feet above sea level.
State Highway 27 transits just to the west of 2,032 foot high Reves Knob and the Middle Fork of the Little Red River.
Up, down, and around go our roads traversing river bottoms, running along ridge lines, and descending into hollows. This is a rough but beautiful land that is home to old pioneer families and newcomers alike.