The Greater Searcy County Chamber of Commerce is located in Searcy County, Arkansas, in the center of the Arkansas Ozarks.
Searcy County, Arkansas is located along the U.S. Highway 65 corridor, which is the main artery between Little Rock and Branson, MO. The southern border of the county is approximately 85 Miles north of Little Rock, and the northern border is approximately 40 miles south of Branson, Missouri.
Please fill out our form below and we will be glad to answer any questions you have about visiting our area or possible relocation.
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 1385, Marshall, AR 72650
Chamber Phone: 870-448-2557
Greater Searcy County Chamber Officers 2015
- President: Darryl Treat – Elk and Eagle Trading Post – Phone: 501-941-4828 – Email
- Vice-President: Charmaine Seaton – Searcy County Civic Center – Phone: 870-504-0964
- Secretary: Linda Hensley – First Service Bank – Phone: 870-448-2100 – Email
- Treasurer: Alesha Collier – First National Bank of North Arkansas – Phone: 870-448-2222 – Email
- Technology Coordinator: Lee Walsh – Ozark Hardwood Flooring, Inc. – Phone: 870-448-6003 – Email
- Historian: David Garmoe – Green Acres Eco Village – Phone: 479-236-0046
Greater Searcy County Chamber Board Members
- Linda Hensley – First Service Bank
- Jeff Stansbury – Ethical Press
- Bob King – Bob King Photography
- Lee Walsh – Ozark Hardwood Flooring, Inc.
- Thomas Pepler – Dogwood Hills Bed and Breakfast
- Billie Reed – Reed Consulting and Training, LLC
Comments or questions are welcome.