The brand new 2016 Greater Searcy County Chamber of Commerce Community and Relocation Guide is now complete and available on the Chamber website.
This year’s guide is even bigger and better than last year’s, with 4 additional new pages (68 Total) of things to do and see, and places to go while you’re visiting Searcy County.
If you are planning on moving to Searcy County, or just visiting, this is the guide you need to have.
There are some great additions and changes in this years guide, some of them are:
- All member listings are by category, and we have a new category index where you can quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Members selling chocolate rolls are noted in the member listings
- The Calendar of Events has been expanded, all big Searcy County Events are listed.
- We have new pages about the 100th Anniversary of the National Park System, an update to the Hunting page and how Searcy County is the Big Game Hunting Capital of Arkansas, an update on Searcy County Agri-tourism, 11 Reasons to live in Searcy County, an update on the improvements at the Searcy County Civic Center, a feature on the Annual Pedestal Rock Bicycle Ride, a story about World Class Hiking in Searcy County, Kenda Drive-in’s 50th Anniversary, and much, much more.
- 2015 Chamber Award Winners are listed.
- An brand new spread on 15 Searcy County Attractions!!
The printed version of the guide will be available soon, and approximately 8000 copies will be distributed to all 13 visitor centers across the state of Arkansas by the Arkansas Parks and Tourism office, the Little Rock Air Force Base and many other places around the state.
The guide is available online in PDF format, so if you have the PDF reader on your computer you should be able to view. just click the front page of the guide below.