Locate Your Industry Here!
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Our Target Industries are: Industrial Manufacturing, Outdoor Products, Assembly, Agriculture, Wood Products, Cycling, Garment Industry, Meat Processing, Gun Industry, and Aviation.
- Arkansas has one of the Lowest Median Property Taxes in the USA, with only 4 states collecting a lower Median Property Tax. Searcy County has the 4th lowest Median Property Tax in Arkansas. Low Property Taxes https://www.tax-rates.org/arkansas/searcy_county_property_tax
- Your money goes further in Arkansas than any other State! #1 https://taxfoundation.org/price-parity-purchasing-power-100-state-2020/
- Arkansas has the 6th lowest electricity in the nation! https://www.alec.org/app/uploads/2021/04/2021-Energy-Affordability_Final_WEB.pdf
- Ample local trucking! Also supported by Fed Ex Freight and Fed Ex Ground!
Marshall has very fast internet available for business! Ritter Communications fiber offers speeds up to 10 Gig! Windstream offers fiber for businesses and residents in Marshall up to one Gig!
- Great, small airfield serving Marshall! https://www.facebook.com/groups/476351403301956
- Excellent highway! US Highway 65 runs through Searcy County as part of its' 966 miles from Louisiana to Minnesota!
- Major travel route to Branson, Missouri! Two hours and 40 minutes to Wal-Mart Headquarters!
- Strong Elementary School in Marshall! https://www.niche.com/k12/marshall-elementary-school-marshall-ar/
- Marshall High School is an Arkansas School of Innovation! https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/517/mhs_designated_as_a_school_of_innovation_soi.pdf
- Career Center in Leslie: https://www.scsd.info/9985
- Very streamlined, low-cost, and easy construction permit process!
- According to self.inc, Americans pay an a average of $525,037 in taxes throughout their lifetime. Arkansas is the 49th lowest state of 51 paying lifetime taxes, on average, of $331,023, which is about 27% of lifetime earnings. https://lnkd.in/eEPBaMs By comparison, residents of New Jersey will pay the most in lifetime taxes ($931,000), almost 50% of their lifetime earnings. Please scroll below:
(Please note that links will open in a new window.)